Tickets on sale now for 2021 Industry Appreciation Awards
Tickets for the 2021 Industry Appreciation Awards, presented by Lee County Economic Development Southwest Florida, the Horizon Council and the Horizon Foundation, are now on sale to the public.
Each $50 ticket includes VIP networking, a plated lunch and attendance to the awards program.
Tickets can be purchased until Friday, Oct. 8, at www.industryappreciationawards.com.
Finalists for the 29th annual awards will be celebrated, and winners crowned Friday, Oct, 22, at Caloosa Sound Convention Center in downtown Fort Myers. The awards presentation starts at 10 a.m.
Award categories and the finalists include:
Business Resiliency and Innovation
* Fort Myers Brewing Company
* Sanibel Captiva Community Bank
* Sewing Boutique
Community Steward of the Year
* Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida
* Florida Repertory Theatre
* The North Law Firm
Startup of the Year
* Seed & Bean Market
Innovator of the Year
* Cigent Technology, Inc.
* Energy Harness Corporation
* Metro Forecasting Models
Manufacturer of the Year
* Black Onyx World, LLC/Alikay Naturals
* Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
* Storm Smart
Small Business of the Year
* Architectural Metal Flashings
* Iron Ridge Insurance Services
* Stickboy Creative
Large Business of the Year
* NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
* Owen-Ames-Kimball Company
* Stevens Construction, Inc.
For more information about or to get involved with the 2021 Industry Appreciation Awards, contact Horizon Foundation Chief Fundraising Consultant Dilman Thomas at 239-810-1948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lee County Economic Development Office provides business assistance to retain existing businesses, attract new businesses and encourage entrepreneurship to ensure Lee County has a strong economy, thriving communities and broadly shared prosperity.