Getting in and out of Southwest Florida area is easy.
We are centrally located close to regularly scheduled daily jet service at airports in Sarasota/ Bradenton, Fort Myers or Tampa.
* The Sarasota Airport is located off of Interstate 75 at Exit 40, before you pass over U.S. Highway 41. Driving time is 45 minutes to the Sarasota Airport.
* The Tampa Airport is located north of downtown Tampa, off Interstate 275. Driving time is about 90 minutes.
* Southwest Florida International Airport, located east of Fort Myers at Exit 21 from Interstate 75, is the main hub into Southwest Florida.
* Private and chartered aircraft can use Buchan's Air Field or Venice Airport on Airport Road in Venice or the Charlotte County Municipal Airport, which is located off of Jones Loop Road in Punta Gorda.
* Private limo service is available to all three commercial airports.